Open Education Conversation Café Online
Have you been using Open Educational Resources (OER), Open Educational Practices (OEP), or Open Pedagogy in your courses? Have you wanted to use them but don’t know where to start? Have you heard of Open Education, but are not sure what it is? Are you interested in sharing ideas and experiences with your Camosun colleagues around Open Education?
CETL is hosting an online conversation café where we will explore, together, ways to integrate OER and OEP into your courses. This is an opportunity to engage in conversation with your teaching peers in a supportive environment. Let’s connect and learn from each other!
We will reflect and share our thoughts about the following questions:
- How have you used, or considered using, OER to support your teaching?
- What questions do you have about OER and OEP that might be preventing you from going further?
- What are the advantages and challenges of designing and delivering OER and OEP?
- How can we support each other to create and integrate OER and OEP into teaching and learning at Camosun?
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.