Wondering how to get started integrating Open Educational Resources (OER) into your courses? This workshop will help you get started. In this workshop, you will learn the basics of:
· Finding openly licensed material to use in your own course(s), including open textbooks.
· Creating, adapting, and sharing openly licensed works for your subject area.
· Getting help at Camosun to find and create/adapt openly licenced works for your course(s).
· Exploring tools you can use to create, present, and share open materials with your students and others.
· Using the Learning Management System cartridge to upload a Pressbook (open textbook) into your D2L course site.